Shipping and Handling
- Do you ship outside of Canada? Yes, we do. We ship to the US and internationally. We send packages to the US that are less than $200 in total through regular mail (Canada Post); otherwise we sent it through UPS. For orders outside of Canada and the US, we use Canada Post or UPS.
- How much are your shipping rates?Our shipping rates are based on Canada Post and UPS. We just add a minimal cost for packaging materials used to make sure your jewelry will arrive in perfect condition.
Availability of Items
- When can I get my order? Most of the collections are one-of-a-kind pieces, so if the item is available, it will be shipped within 72 hours of receipt of your order. If the item is not in stock, and if the items are custom-made, you can expect your order to be shipped within 2-3 weeks.
- Do you make custom orders or designs? Yes, we do custom designs, we also alter our existing designs to suit the needs of a client. We also take higher volume of orders, like for example, we made 30 pieces of girls’ bracelet as give-aways at a birthday party. We also accept made-to-order bridal jewelry and accessories for the whole bridal entourage. As long as there are atleast 20 items and enough lead time for production (2-4 weeks), we will accept customized orders. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Are the jewelry items durable? The bracelets and necklaces are strung on professional quality beading wire (nylon coated stainless steel) designed to endure approximately 20 pounds (9 kgs.) of test strength. Yes, our items are durable, but keep in mind that they are also handcrafted/handmade. Avoid tugging, pulling or putting extra pressure on them.
- How does sizing work? The measurements given at per item entry are approximate sizes of the jewelry items. For bracelets, we usually make 7-7.5 inches to fit an adult size and 6.25 to 6.5 for children (religious bracelets). Allot one-half to 1 inch to make sure that the bracelet fits you perfectly. Also consider the size of the stones when determining if the item will fit. For the wired bangles, standard size is 2.5 diameter, please indicate on the notes section when you check out if you need smaller or bigger size.
- Do you restring bracelets or necklaces? Yes, we do, in case you need to adjust length of bracelets or add extension to necklaces. We charge minimal fee to make these adjustments, especially if we are adding Sterling Silver components or gemstones. However, you can get this done at the nearest Bead store in your area. Most Bead store will restring your jewelry for a minimal fee.
- What is your return policy? For hygiene reasons, we don’t accept returns on earrings and hair accessories. For bracelets and necklaces, returns in original condition are accepted within 30 days of the shipping date for credit or exchange. All returns must be insured and shipped via Fed Ex, UPS or USPS. Email email@example.com for more shipping information.